Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween


Last night was my daughter Jessica and husband Mike's annual Halloween party. I got there very late due to the neighbor borrowing our truck to move herself to her first apartment. I repeated my costume this year and went as a witch. I had been a witch at school also so it was easy to put it together. Here is a picture of Jess and Mike as Minnie and the banana! Great party as usual!
Today I am devouring all my leftover candy. Not sure what happened this year. The weather was warm and it is was still light out since daylight savings had not begun yet, but I had so few trick or treaters! I usually get close to 300 and I bet I only had 100. I was giving out candy by the handfuls and I still have loads. I better hide it so I am not inclined to indulge.

No comments: