Friday, January 2, 2009

Help Save handmade

Hi,
I wanted to draw your attention to this important petition that I recently signed:
"Save Handmade Toys & Children's Products from the CPSIA"
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/handmadetoys?e
I really think this is an important cause, and I'd like to encourage you to add your signature, too. It's free and takes less than a minute of your time.
Thanks!
---------------------------------------------
Once again, thanks for signing the petition!
Sincerely, -iPetitions Campaigns Team

If you are a small business person who makes items for children I encourage you to sign this!

1 comment:

Posh Piggy Couture said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!I'm here to wish you luck on winning the cuff!

I've already signed the petition but great way to spread the word!! ;)